Sunday, August 15, 2010

Imagination, for a change (or at least something good on TV)

There's really nothing good on TV, or at least good to me. Most of it makes me feel like I've been covered with a thin layer of slime (see Celebrity Rehab and Jersey Shore). I've almost quit watching altogether with the exception of a few things on Discovery Channel and the occasional one-off on the History Channel. You almost HAVE to count on alternate sources of entertainment. I occasionally stumble on to something utterly random on the web, which is still where you can get a few digital cameras and torrented web software and be George Lucas. When I do find them, I'll post them here if I think to. Here's one--give it a shot. Low budget and you can tell, but...not bad.

http://www.pioneerone.net/#2f7/vimeo

Or..you can find something entertaining to do in the analog world. I highly recommend it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07jUswW4a0

Sorry for the non-links, but Blogger doesn't want to insert them right now. Copy-paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment