Friday, August 20, 2010

They Got Me

Although I had wanted one, and had even told myself I would get one, I thought I would talk myself out of an iPad. I have a desktop, notebook and even a media server at home...but I wasn't able to do it. So I have a new iPad. I went and picked it up on lunch but haven't been able to really play with it yet. I figured I would treat myself since I worked about fifty hours of overtime last week.

I'll post my impressions on it. I have been something of an anti-Apple guy with the exception of my iPod, so this will be a new adventure for me.

It has been a terrible week, and stressful. Looking forward to camping on the couch tonight and playing with my new toy. I think David and I will have a ton of fun with it--lots of apps designed around kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment